Collective delivers a 71% ROI. Sweet!
Client gets $1.71 in sales for every dollar spent
Collective is the first online company to leverage Nielsen Research's new
Immediate Consumables methodology to measure the in-store sales impact from
online display advertising. This method looks at register scanner data from grocery stores in market to measure the purchase of small food items that generally get consumed immediately, like soda, gum, candy, salty snacks, etc.
In this campaign for a major candy company, Collective’s audience targeting and optimization led to a 4.2% jump in sales, pushing an additional one million items in the test markets.
• Primary push/Brand Equity: M18-25
• “Chocolate Escapists” who enjoy chocolate (any brand)
• Build reach and engaged awareness
• Build brand devotion among existing consumers
• Multi-layer Targeting
• Optimize to “high yielding” audience clusters through DART adapt
• Test markets exhibited a 4.2% rise in retail sales
• Overall payback of $1.71 for every dollar spent